- Follow APA style format, provide a full reference to the article you are annotating.
- Prepare to share your annotation with class members using PowerPoint. The slides need to include the following:
* what is the research subject?
* Method of investigation.
* Summary of findings.
* How the article you have selected relates to the assigned materials.
* Significance of the research.
* Your comments.
* Article should be written in 2015 or later.
Journal Articles (APA)
Source: American Psychological Association. (n.d.). 7th edition Quick Reference Guide. https://apastyle.apa.org/instructional-aids/reference-guide.pdf
*note: each line after the first line should be indented
Author’s name. (date). Title of the article. Journal Name, volume(issue), pages. DOI number.
Grady, J. S., Her, M., Moreno, G., Perez, C., & Yelinek, J. (2019). Emotions in storybooks: A comparison of storybooks that represent ethnic and racial groups in the United States. Psychology of Popular Media Culture, 8(3), 207–217. https://doi.org/10.1037/ppm0000185
*if a DOI doesn't exist, end the citation after the page numbers.
*If the journal article does not have a DOI and isn't from a database, but you found it online include the URL of the article at the end of the reference.
Citing an article from UpToDate/Cochrane
Morey, M. C. (2019). Physical activity and exercise in older adults. UpToDate. Retrieved July 22, 2019, from https://www.uptodate.com/contents/physical-activity-and-exercise-in-older-adults
Librarian: Becky Canovan
Reference email: email@example.com
Reference phone: 563-589-3770
How Do I?: http://libguides.dbq.edu/how