- Follow APA style format, provide a full reference to the article you are annotating.
- Prepare to share your annotation with class members using PowerPoint. The slides need to include the following:
* what is the research subject?
* Method of investigation.
* Summary of findings.
* How the article you have selected relates to the assigned materials.
* Significance of the research.
* Your comments.
* Article should be written in 2015 or later.
Online Journal Articles (APA)
*note: each line after the first line should be indented
Author’s name. (date). Title of the article. Journal Name, volume(issue), pages. DOI number or URL
*note if the doi number is available, use the doi instead of the url.
Example with doi number:
Thompson, K. R., Hockwater, W. A., & Mathys, N. J. (1997). Stretch targets: What makes them effective? Academy of Management Executive, 11(3), 48-60. doi:10.1037/0278-6184.108.40.206
Example without doi:
Bonnet, F., Chene, G., Thiebaut, R., Dupon, M., Lawson‐Ayayi, S., Pellegrin, J. L., ... & Morlat, P. (2007). Trends and determinants of severe morbidity in HIV‐infected patients: the ANRS CO3 Aquitaine Cohort, 2000–2004. HIV Medicine, 8(8), 547-554. Retrieved from http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1468-1293.2007.00508.x/full