Apex: Celebration of Student Scholarship and Creativity
Apex is UD's annual event to celebrate students who have presented and/or published articles or creative works, and those who have been selected for honors and/or graduate school. Faculty submit works students have done as part of class assignments as well as independent research, service learning, and other work done beyond the classroom. The biannual event includes opportunities for students to share their work, the launches of UD student publications The Edge and Articulate, as well as an alumni keynote speaker. As a campus community, we are excited to honor students’ scholarly work!
Contact Molly Zogas or email email@example.com for questions and submissions
"Virtual" Fall Apex - https://digitalud.dbq.edu/?q=virtualapexfall20
Friday, November 13, 2020: Deadline to submit citations and electronic posters
*Virtual* Spring Apex - https://digitalud.dbq.edu/?q=virtualapexspring2021
Friday, April 2, 2021: Deadline to submit citations and electronic posters
Tuesday, April 13, 2021: Launch of Digital Apex
Learn more here:
- Posters must be no larger than 36” x 24” (excluding DNAS posters or posters from conferences with specific dimensions)
- Digital posters must have the dimensions 1920 by 1080 pixels
- Must include a bibliography
- Must include student(s) names
- Must include course number and name
- Must include instructor(s) name
- Must include Apex and UD logos.