Apex: Celebration of Student Scholarship and Creativity
Apex is UD's annual event to celebrate students who have presented and/or published articles or creative works, and those who have been selected for honors and/or graduate school. Faculty submit works students have done as part of class assignments as well as independent research, service learning, and other work done beyond the classroom. The biannual event includes opportunities for students to share their work, the launches of UD student publications The Colonnade, The Edge and Tunnels, as well as an alumni keynote speaker. As a campus community, we are excited to honor students’ scholarly work!
Contact Molly Zogas or email email@example.com for questions and submissions
Friday, March 24, 2023: Deadline to submit citations, honors, and awards to Molly Zogas
Thursday, March 30, 2023: Deadline to submit posters for printing on campus, contact VPAA@dbq.edu
Wednesday, April 12, 2023: Apex Celebration in the Smith Welcome Center
Friday, April 7, 2023: Deadline for items for display (papers, posters, artwork, etc.) to the VPAA Office
Learn more here:
- Posters must be no larger than 36” x 24” (excluding DNAS posters or posters from conferences with specific dimensions)
- Digital posters must have the dimensions 1920 by 1080 pixels
- Must include a bibliography
- Must include student(s) names
- Must include course number and name
- Must include instructor(s) name
- Must include Apex and UD logos.