Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Where do I start?
Answer these three questions:
- What is the most important/interesting/astounding finding from my research project?
- How can I visually share my research with conference attendees? Should I use charts, graphs, photos, images?
- What kind of information can I convey during my talk that will complement my poster?
Posters vs. Papers
Audience Multiple people One person
Interaction Back & forth/Q&A One-sided
Content Highlights only Comprehensive
Frequently Asked Questions
These questions are commonly asked by the audience:
- Tell me about your project.
- Did any of your findings/results/research surprise you? Why?
- Why did you pick this topic? What interests you about this topic?
- Tell me one thing you learned that is NOT on you poster.