University of Dubuque Counseling
- Free services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault including 24 hour crisis hotline, legal and medical advocacy, counseling, transition assistance, and prevention education programs.
YMCA/YWCA Victim Services Shelter
- Provides free services to victims of domestic violence including shelter, transportation, and re-housing assistance.
Opening Doors (Maria House and Teresa Shelter)
- Offers emergency transitional housing and related support services to women, alone or with children.
Hillcrest Family Services
- Health clinic that provides individual, school, and community education on a variety of topics including healthy relationships.
Waypoint Services (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Community resource for individuals dealing with domestic violence, homelessness, and poverty.