Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
University of Dubuque Counseling
- Free services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault including 24 hour crisis hotline, legal and medical advocacy, counseling, transition assistance, and prevention education programs.
YMCA/YWCA Victim Services Shelter
- Provides free services to victims of domestic violence including shelter, transportation, and re-housing assistance.
Opening Doors (Maria House and Teresa Shelter)
- Offers emergency transitional housing and related support services to women, alone or with children.
Hillcrest Family Services
- Health clinic that provides individual, school, and community education on a variety of topics including healthy relationships.
Waypoint Services (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Community resource for individuals dealing with domestic violence, homelessness, and poverty.