Apex: Celebration of Student Scholarship and Creativity
Apex is UD's annual event to celebrate students who have presented and/or published articles or creative works, and those who have been selected for honors and/or graduate school. Faculty submit works students have done as part of class assignments as well as independent research, service learning, and other work done beyond the classroom. The multi-day event includes opportunities for students to share their work, the launches of UD student publications The Edge and Articulate, as well as an alumni keynote speaker. As a campus community, we are excited to honor students’ scholarly work!
Questions about Apex? Contact an Apex committee member (Phil Baskerville, Lailith Jayawickrama, Mary Anne Knefel, Craig Marty, Mick Miyamoto, Beth Neyen, Jeannine Pitas, Dick Smith, Rich Smith, Mark Stevens, Mark Ward) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, April 7, 2017: Deadline to submit citations,honors, and awards.
Monday, April 10, 2017: Deadline to submit posters for printing on campus
Friday, April 21, 2017: Deadline for items for display (papers, posters, artwork, etc.)
April 25-27, 2017: Apex Celebration in the Heritage Center
Learn more here:
- Posters must be no larger than 36” x 24” (excluding DNAS posters or posters from conferences with specific dimensions)
- Must include a bibliography
- Must include student(s) names
- Must include course number and name (if applicable)
- Must include instructor(s) name (if applicable)
- Must include Apex and UD logos.