Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Trend: Disability Studies
Trend: Response to Intervention (RTI)
Trend: Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
Trends Project Tips
- Source quality is key. Scholarly journal articles are required.
- Part of the goal is for you to improve your research skills, in addition to learning about the topics. Notice there is an entire rubric about this!
- Read the rubrics carefully & follow them!
- Narrow down your topic. Do you want to investigate your selected trend as it relates to a particular age group? Or a certain disability?
- Example: Searching ERIC, the education database, for "disability studies" returned 187 results. Limiting the same search to Elementary Education returns only 8 results.
- See the Research Tools & Tips tab above for searching suggestions!