Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please review carefully for instructions to follow in the event of snow, tornado, fire, water damage, or other emergencies.
Library How Do I? page with answers to common questions in video/text: http://libguides.dbq.edu/how
Who to go to for help and basic referrals:
- For basic library needs, refer the patron to the Reference Desk. If it is a weekend or late night and no one is at the desk, have the patron send an email to email@example.com. If it is during the summer, talk to Jaimie first and she can answer the question. If Jaimie is unavailable, contact Becky in her office (x3649) for help.
- For computer issues contact:
- Computer problems, laptop/projector/other equipment rentals
- Call: 563-589-3737 or direct them to Van Vliet Hall room 114
- For tutoring and testing, Bridge, or TRIO, contact:
- For students needing more print counts, contact:
- Student Accounts
- For adding prints to account, direct to Third Floor Myers. Phone number 563-589-3208
- For room reservations contact:
- Office of Events Planning/Scheduling
- For large print jobs, contact:
- Post Office/Print Room
- Printing on a large scale for classes, anyone printing for organizational purposes, teachers printing syllabi, anyone wanting to send/receive packages
- Call 563-589-3141 or visit the Heritage Center
- For transcripts, add/drop forms, grade questions, etc, contact:
- Academic records, academic catalogs, grades, class/exam schedules, graduation forms
- Call 563-589-3748 or direct to Myers Third Floor
Students can print from laptops/tablets in the library! Here are directions:
1. Go to https://webprint.dbq.edu/ & log in.
2. Upload file & choose printer.
3. Use the print release stations as normal.
(Color printers not available for wireless printing. Only the 3 large CANON printers are available--the 2 on the 1st floor and 1 on the 2nd floor outside the ASC.)
Print directions are located at both the Circulation Desk and Reference Desk.
There are 5 library scanners available for UD students, faculty, & staff to use. These are located near Sylvia’s, in Library 106, and in the lower level. Instructions for scanning are available next to each scanning computer and on the library’s website at: http://www.dbq.edu/library/TechInLib.cfm#scanning
Scanning from any of the large printer/copiers is also available. Directions on how to copy are available hanging off the front of each machine.