- Posters must be no larger than 36” x 24” (excluding DNAS posters or posters from conferences with specific dimensions)
- Digital posters must have the dimensions 1920 by 1080 pixels
- Must include a bibliography
- Must include student(s) names
- Must include course number and name
- Must include instructor(s) name
- Must include Apex and UD logos.
What Goes on the Poster?
Your goal is to convey a clear message and support it with a compelling combination of images and short blocks of text. What is the one thing you want your audience to learn? If something doesn't reinforce your message, leave it out.
Laying out your poster
Fonts and Text