Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To find more about education theorists, search the library catalog using the theorist's name as a keyword.
Finding Education Articles
- Academic Search Premier: Includes many scholarly and full text articles. Has many full text, scholarly articles on education and other subjects.
- ERIC (Education Resources Information Center): Limits to articles on education.
- Advanced Search allows limiting by level (ie. Early Childhood, specific grade levels, etc.).
- ERIC is a specialized education database with informative abstracts, but many articles are not full-text.
- Use "Full-Text from ERIC" link if provided. If not, use red "Find It" button to check other databases. If no other databases have that publication, select From another library to request Interlibrary Loan (free).
- PsychInfo: Psychology database. Many of the theorists were psychologists themselves and are studied in psychology. Like ERIC, PsychInfo isn't always full-text.
Tips: You can limit to peer-reviewed sources or full-text articles by checking the boxes to the left of the search results. (Or use the Advanced Search, linked above).
The search box below searches many databases at once, so it's a good place to start but you'll need to narrow down your topic.