Here are some characteristics of a scholarly article:
- Articles written by professors or researchers
- Designed for students, professors, & researchers
- Articles reviewed in-depth by other researchers before publication
- The articles will also contain a bibliography at the end of the article.
To locate scholarly articles in Academic Search Premier or Business Source Premier:
- Select the "Peer Reviewed" option when on the Advanced Search Screen
- Another option is to select "Journal Article" as a Publication Type on the Advanced Search