1. Circulating Collection
- A-K call numbers on 1st floor
- L-Z call numbers on 3rd floor
2. New Book Collection (1st floor)
3. Reference Collection (1st floor)
4. Curriculum Library: skip (kids’ books)
5. WTS:“Request Item” and enter ID number. The item will come via daily shuttle > Notification via UD email when item is available.
1. You can use the "Place Hold" feature to have the library place on hold for you. Notification via UD email when item is available.
2. Checked out? Use the "Place Hold” feature to recall & place hold. Notification via UD email when item is available.
3. Note that to place holds, check due dates, or renew materials online, you must log in. Select "Set/Reset password" the 1st time & note that you must use your UD ID number NOT your username. See text & video instructions here. Library staff do not keep track of library catalog passwords.