Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Materials may be renewed twice if it is not needed by another person or for reserve.
Books & Non-Print Materials (Puzzles, Games, Puppets, etc.)
Magazines, DVDs & Audio Books
To limit library catalog searches to visual materials, use the Advanced Search & limit as shown here. DVD's and audio books are located on the third floor.
Search the library catalog using keywords related to your topic.
To limit your search to Children's books, try changing the audience or searching with an added subject term. You can find these options in the advanced search.
Finding Education Articles
- Academic Search Premier: Includes many scholarly and full text articles. Has many full text, scholarly articles on education and other subjects.
- ERIC (Education Resources Information Center): Limits to articles on education.
- Advanced Search allows limiting by level (ie. Early Childhood, specific grade levels, etc.).
- ERIC is a specialized education database with informative abstracts, but many articles are not full-text.
- Use "Full-Text from ERIC" link if provided. If not, use red "Find It" button to check other databases. If no other databases have that publication, select From another library to request Interlibrary Loan (free).
Finding Non-Print Items
Search the library catalog to find Curriculum Library Non-Print materials.
Non-print items include:
- Big books
- Digital library/online archives
- Music (streaming, MP3, or CD)