Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tips for using the Library Catalog
- You can access the catalog on or off-campus
- Use general and specific keywords to find books and e-books about your topic.
- Use the List Feature in the Catalog to track what titles you have
- You can either print or e-mail your list to yourself
- Use the Table of contents and index to locate useful chapters
- Check out books by using your student ID card
- Circulation periods = 4 weeks for books, 2 weeks for periodicals, media, & Kindles
- Check account status/renew materials in library catalog “My Account” tab
- No overdue fines, only replacement charges
- Do not reshelve items
How to Find Books
Need a refresher on how to find a book on the shelf? Check out this video.
Use WorldCat to locate background information.
Location of Materials
1. Circulating Collection
- A-K call numbers on 1st floor
- L-Z call numbers on 3rd floor
2. New Book Collection (1st floor)
3. Reference Collection (1st floor)
4. Curriculum Library: skip (kids’ books)
5. WTS:“Request Item” and enter ID number. The item will come via daily shuttle > Will be notified via your when the title comes in
1. You can use the "Request Copy" Feature to have the library pull
2. Checked out? Use the "Request Copy” feature to recall