Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Keep track of your results. Print, save, or email in APA format!
- Use keyword searching (not natural language)
- Use subject terms to narrow
- Use abstracts to determine relevance
- What if full-text isn’t there? Use the "Find It @ UD" link provided to locate the article in another database, have the library scan a copy for you (E-Delivery), or request via Interlibrary Loan if UD doesn't own it.
- Can usually limit by: full-text, type of source (magazine, newspaper, academic/scholarly journal), date, etc.