Canva: An easy to understand website for creating a variety of documents. Make sure you create your document with inches not pixels. Save often. Download as a JPG.
A popular, easy-to-use option. It is part of Microsoft Office package and is available on campus computers. (Advice for creating a poster with PowerPoint).
Publisher: A lot of the same elements as PowerPoint. Available on campus computers. Click here for sample template.
Pixabay: Website with free images to use in your poster. Download large images so they won't pixelate on your poster.
Some content on this guide adapted with permission from George Mason University Writing Center.
- Posters must be no larger than 36” x 24” (excluding DNAS posters or posters from conferences with specific dimensions)
- Must include a bibliography
- Must include student(s) names
- Must include course number and name
- Must include instructor(s) name
- Must include Apex and UD logos.